University of Vermont

In addition to our M.S. and Ph.D. degrees, the University of Vermont Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE) Graduate Program has an Accelerated Master’s Program (AMP) for undergraduate UVM students majoring in either Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering – with just one additional year of coursework and research, students can jump start their engineering careers by obtaining their M.S. degree. Interested undergraduate students should explore information on the AMP in the Fall of their Junior year at UVM by contacting the Graduate Program Coordinator and our AMP webpage located at the School of Engineering website.